TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT BETWEEN MESSENGER TRAVEL LTD. AND ITS USERS/CLIENTS
- Terms and Conditions of use –refer to the policy & rules which regulate the use of this site.
- User – refers to any person, you, who enter, read, and/or uses this site and all that it has to offer.
- Seller – refers to Messenger Travel Ltd. and those of which are employed by Messenger Travel Ltd.
- Service Provider – refers to any person not employed directly by Messenger Travel Ltd. that provides services under the guidance of Messenger Travel Ltd. May also be referred to as a 3rd Party or 3rd Party Service Provider.
- Website (site)– refers to any person which enters, accesses and/or utilizes this site.
- Material/s – refers to physical material and items contained in this site that can be extracted. i.e. HTML, photographs, maps, software, films, video.
- Services – refers to the products and services offered within this website; tangible or intangible.
- Messenger Travel – Messenger Travel Ltd.
- Museum Tickets/admissions – refers to the fee charged in order to enter museums, archeological sites and/or desired historical sites of importance.
- Booking confirmation – is a confirmation sent via email or fax that confirms services have been confirmed and reserved.
- Reasonable Action – any action that remains within the laws of the country in which the action is taken and does not end in a financial loss for Messenger Travel Ltd. or any of its associates.
- Clients – user that have accepted terms & agreements ofMessenger Travel Ltd. and have paid or eventually will pay for services. This agreement will either be made after the booking process on our site by purchasing our travel products or with a member of our travel planning team via email.
- Drivers – refers to service professionals that operate cars, vans, helicopters, boats, buses and/or any vehicle powered by an energy source.
- Travel Planning – Services offered by Messenger Travel Ltd. at a fee which for the planning of your vacation, including hotel reservations, land transfers, transport bookings, restaurant bookings, extraordinary requests and planning hours.
- Trip – Travel Planning planned by Messenger Travel Ltd.
- Double Occupancy – Hotel room shared by two persons.
- Land Rates – Does not include airfare.
2. YOUR CONTRACT WITH MESSENGER TRAVEL LTD.
When you make booking with “Messenger Travel Ltd.” you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. These conditions in conjunction with the information set out in our website form the entire agreement between yourself and Messenger Travel. Messenger Travel reserves the right to change these terms & conditions without notice.
Prices are fixed at the time of booking are generally will not be subject to surcharges. The only exception to this will be an increase in our costs arising as a result of any government action including but not limited to new or increases such as VAT. Museum tickets/admissions are also subject to change without notice due to the addition and removal of Exhibitions by the museums.
4. CHANGES BY CLIENTS
Changes must ideally be administered at least 48 hours prior to your services and can never be guaranteed, though Messenger Travel will do their absolute utmost to assist clients with changes at any point.
Upon confirmation of booking, Messenger Travel reserve the right to charge a 15% deposit of the total agreed cost. Messenger Travel will offer a full refund of this deposit for up to 21 days after payment. After 21 days, all fees assessed are subject to our cancellation policy detailed in Article 6 below. Messenger Travel reserves the right to not confirm or make any necessary reservations prior to the payment of the deposit.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY FOR TRAVEL PLANNING
Messenger Travel reserves the right to charge a 15% cancellation fee, taken from the buyers deposit, for any trip cancelled after payment of the deposit. Messenger Travel reserves the right to charge a 35% cancellation fee, taken from the buyers payment, for any trip cancelled 15 days prior to the arrival date in Italy. Messenger Travel reserves the right to withhold 65% cost of the vacation for any trip cancelled 72 hours before the time of arrival in Italy.
7. TRAVEL PLANNING AMENDMENTS BY BUYERS
Travel planning is a service administered prior to arrival of your desired destination therefore the service is completed upon payment. If you choose to amend or change your reservations Messenger Travel will do our best to make it happen without additional charges, but we reserve the right to assess amendments as cancellations if coinciding cancellation policies held by hotels or service providers conflict with those of Messenger Travel. All other fees are subject to a 95% refund less admissions with the exception of 3rd party affiliates with conflicting terms and conditions as stated above.
8. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY MESSENGER TRAVEL LTD.
Messenger Travel reserves the right to change the start time, date, meeting point of any tour or service you book through Messenger Travel. In the case that you, the user, are dissatisfied with the change offered, Messenger Travel will offer its sincerest apology and a full refund.
Messenger Travel accepts the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & Paypal.
10. INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES AGREEMENT BETWEEN USERS & MESSENGER TRAVEL
Messenger Travel is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage that occurs during the use of its services i.e. robbery, car crash, illness.
Messenger Travel is not responsible for the actions of its 3rd party service providers such as drivers or guides. Messenger Travel will however assure that all drivers have the proper insurance policy and licensing for transporting tourists in their locality.
11. TRAVEL INSURANCE
Messenger Travel advises all clients to purchase travel insurance in every circumstance possible. Messenger Travel may at times recommend an insurance provider, but is not a certified seller of insurance and does not take responsibility for future disputes with any recommended seller of travel insurance. Messenger Travel does assure users that it will not recommend any travel insurance provider that has, as far as Messenger Travel is aware, caused problems for previous Messenger Travel clients.
If any employee of Messenger Travel advises any user or client against the purchase of Travel Insurance they will be subject to termination immediately without compensation.
12. SPECIAL ASSISTANCE
Travellers needing special assistance must report disability or allergy to Messenger Travel at the time of booking. Messenger Travel will make every effort to accommodate all travellers but not all historical sites are equipped for those who have walking difficulties. Travellers should know that handicap access is not required in Italy such as in the United States (Americans with Disabilities Act). Some sights, such as The Roman Forum, will be difficult to access for those in wheel chairs.
13. BAGGAGE DISCLAIMER
Messenger Travel cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items during travel. Messenger Travel partners with the best transport providers, attentive guides and service providers, but it is the responsibility of each participant to keep a watchful eye on their personal effects. Messenger Travel always recommends that travellers have adequate insurance to cover these issues.
14. HOLIDAY OR MUSEUMS CLOSURES
Messenger Travel has done all adequate research and planning to be sure its clients are able to do all of the activities scheduled on your itinerary, but we cannot be responsible for strikes within Italy. If there is a museum or archeological site closure due to strike, Messenger Travel cannot take responsibility as there is no way to know in advance. We will try our best to reschedule any affected tours, but successful rescheduling to meet client needs cannot be guaranteed. Most museums in Italy reserve the right to close at an instance notice for any reason they deem necessary. Messenger Travel cannot be responsible for choices made by archeological site, museums or church management.
15. YOUTH DISCLAIMER
Any minor child under the age of majority who participates in a service organised by Messenger Travel, must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by an adult during the entire length of the tour/service. Messenger Travel, or any person employed by Messenger Travel, cannot take responsibility for minor children during the length of a Messenger Travel tour/service.
16. MESSENGER TRAVEL LTD. LIMITATIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE WWW.MESSENGERTRAVEL.COM
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Messenger Travel Ltd. and, while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The user is subject to these Terms & Conditions immediately upon entering our site.